Manthorpe G630 Felt Lap Vent
- Buy 25 for £2.15 Inc. VAT each and save 4%
- Buy 50 for £2.05 Inc. VAT each and save 9%
Need help? Check out our
Manthorpe G630 Felt Lap Vents
These Manthorpe Felt Lap Vents will help stop condensation in the loft.
Attic or loft condensation is normally spotted either in the winter months, or after installing new loft insulation. All homes generate moisture from everyday activities like cooking and showering. When this moisture condenses in a cold loft it can eventually lead to costly problems like rotten roof timber.
Condensation in the loft is usually caused by inadequate loft ventilation. This can often be remedied quickly and easily if your loft has traditional lapped membrane or roofing felt behind the tiles. Lap vents are fitted inside the loft by simply clipping individual vents onto the edges of the felt or membrane close to the eaves.
Each felt lap vent creates an air gap delivering up to 3000mm2/m of ventilating airflow. When combined with existing roof space ventilation, fitting evenly spaced lap vents on both sides of the loft will fix most loft condensation problems.
Features & benefits:
- Improved ventilation eliminates most loft condensation problems.
- Simply slide each tapered felt lap vent between the felt or membrane laps close to the eaves.
- Quick and easy to fit inside the loft – no tools needed.
- Built-in clips hold the vent secure – even on damaged roof felt edges.
- Suitable for lapped membrane or roofing felt with joist centres from 400mm to 600mm.
- Manufacture: Polypropylene.
- Brand: Manthorpe.
- Product Code: G630.
- Size: 275mm x 193mm.
- Airflow: 3000mm2/m.
- Colour: White.
- Fully recyclable.
A Manthorpe Felt Lap Vent produces a dramatic increase in loft ventilation. If your roof slates or tiles are prone to wind uplift please check with our ventilation team on 01629 828500 before placing an order.
In the downloads tab a felt lap vent fitting instructions guide can be found.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.