Manthorpe G930 Airbrick: Pack 10
The Manthorpe Airbrick (G930) is for use in place of a standard sized, 9” by 3” (72 x 58mm) house brick. Each airbrick will provide 7,600mm2 of airflow into a wall cavity or underfloor void.
With a choice of 6 different colours, Manthorpe Airbricks can be used on new or refurbished properties. The front of the brick has a pest and insect proof grille which also deflects wind-driven rain.
These airbricks are manufactured with a mortar key around the edges for secure attachment to the surrounding brickwork. The bricks can be mechanically interlocked for stacked combinations with increased airflow.
Features & benefits:
- High volume (7,600mm2) ventilation from a tough, polypropylene airbrick.
- Standard, 9” by 3” (72 x 58mm) size with precise performance characteristics.
- Blocks the entry of pests, insects and wind-driven rain.
- Injection moulded with a mortar key for secure construction.
- Manufacture: Moulded Polypropylene.
- Brand: Manthorpe.
- Product Code: G930.
- Size: 9 x 3 inches (72 x 58mm).
- Airflow: 7,600mm2
- Colours: Terracotta, Blue/Black, White, Brown, Buff and Grey.
- Standards: BRE Digest 17/262, NHBC 5.2, UK Building Regulations Part C4.
- Fully recyclable.
A technical datasheet can be found in the downloads tab on the Manthorpe Airbrick (G930).
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.