Manthorpe Granulated Plain Tile Vent (GTV-PT-GRAN)
Our Manthorpe Granulated Plain Tile Vents come in three classic roof colours, all with an authentic sand finish match granular finish concrete roof tiles? This adaptable solution provides discreet roof space, waste stack or extract ventilation on any roof pitch of 35 degrees or higher.
The idea is simple, the visible surface of this uPVC vent is coated with a durable layer of granular sand, which is matched to three standard roof colours. The ventilator is the size and shape of three, plain-textured, concrete roof tiles. When fixed in position it closely matches the appearance of the surrounding tiles.
The technical performance of these granulated roof vents is equally impressive. A louvred grille delivers free air flow of 7,000mm2 directly into the roof space. The grille prevents large insects and debris from entering the vent. Rainwater ingress is handled by an efficient series of angled, polypropylene channels. These channels funnel the water straight back onto the roof below the vent for disposal through the guttering. A special adapter can be fitted to the vent’s 48mm air outlet to modify the unit for mechanical extract or soil stack ventilation.
Manthorpe’s Granulated Plain Tile Vent is specially designed for easy fitting without cutting the rafters. These roof vents are particularly inconspicuous and attractive option for a granular roof refurbishment project.
For super-fast delivery, simply choose your matching colour and order your roof vents today from Ashbrook Roofing Supplies.
Features & benefits:
- Discreet, low profile ventilation in the space of 3 plain roof tiles.
- Secure, and easy to install without cutting rafters.
- Good match for most plain, granular concrete roof tiles available in the UK.
- Works with roof pitches down 35 degrees.
- Long life expectancy.
- Manufacture: uPVC top, with injection moulded polypropylene outlets.
- Product Code: GTV-PT-GRAN
- Brand: Manthorpe.
- Size: 331mm x 330mm.
- Air Flow: 7,000mm2.
- Colour: Antique Brown, Sand Red and Old Red.
- Weight: 0.78kg per tile.
- Standards: BS 5534, BS 5250, BS 490, BRE prEN 15601, NHBC Good Craftsmanship Guides, Building Regulations 2010.
To adapt this roof vent for mechanical extraction or soil stack / vent pipe termination please choose the option to add an adaptor and/or flexi-pipe.
Manufacturer’s recommended vent spacing for required ventilation:
- 5,000 mm²/m : Install at 1.4m centres.
- 10,000 mm²/m : Install at 0.7m centres.
- 25,000 mm²/m : Install at 0.28m centres.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.