Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge Complete Kit For Slate Roofs: 1 Gable End
Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge Complete Kit: 1 Gable End System provides an attractive flat uniform verge that is the perfect alternative to mortar roof verges for any slate roofs. These Linear Dry Verges are suitable for any slate roof with a pitch of 15° - 55° and with its easy fix method it can be fitted in next no time.
These Manthorpe Dry Verges are completely weatherproof so can be installed in any weather whilst providing a water tight seal preventing moisture entering your roof space. Matching Ridge caps and verge unions provide a seamless and clean looking roof verge, as well as long lasting protection when compares to traditional mortar verges.
Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge System Fixing Instructions:
Manthorpe’s Linear Verge Units can either be fixed to the ends of sound tiling battens, or attached to an additional, 25 x 38mm verge batten. Moving from the eaves to the apex, each Verge Unit is clipped to the preceding unit, then fixed with 2 suitable nails.
Features & benefits:
- Available in two colours, Brown and Grey, to suit most roof projects.
- Easy to fit securely on to battens with shank nails (not included)
- The secure fit helps to prevents slate uplift even in high winds
- Provides an attractive alternative to mortar verges that requires no maintenance.
- Fully weatherproof, no more cracked and damaged mortar all year around.
- Full kits are available to get a clean seamless finish.
- Roof Pitch: 15° - 55°.
- Brand: Manthorpe Building Products.
- 1 x ridge cap - choice of Half-Round or Angled.
- 2 x Eaves End Caps.
- 2 x Verge Unions.
- A choice of unit quantities of Left and Right Hand Sides.
This Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge Complete Kit is also available to buy as a 2 Gable End System Kit.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.