Manthorpe Linear Dry Verge Eaves End Cap
Manthorpe Linear Dry Verge Eaves End is designed to finish the eaves end of a Manthorpe, dry-fix, linear verge.
One of the kit of components needed to install and finish a mortar-free, uPVC SmartVerge on a slate roof – this closure unit is glued in place to keep large insects and birds out of the verge and roof space.
Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge System Fixing Instructions:
Like all SmartVerge kit components, Linear Eaves End units are quick and simple to fit. Once installed, dry-fix construction means that no long-term maintenance is required to repair or restore the verge.
Features & benefits:
- Seals the eaves end of a Manthorpe, Linear SmartVerge.
- Prevents birds and large insects from entering the roof via the verge.
- The Linear Dry Eaves End units can be fitted on either side.
- Simple, universal (left or right verge) fixing with uPVC adhesive (not supplied).
- Mechanically fixed system – no maintenance or mortar repairs needed after installation.
- Material: uPVC (Unplasticised Polyvinyl Chloride).
- Brand: Manthorpe.
- Quantity: Sold singly.
- Colour: Brown and Grey.
- Manthorpe Product Code: GLV-EE.
- Standards: BS 5534, BS 6399-2, NHBC Standards Chapter 7.2 Pitched Roofs.
- Fully Recyclable.
These units are designed for compatibility with the Manthorpe Linear Dry Verge system only. Use with GLV-RH (right hand), and GLV-LH (left hand) Verge Units.
A Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge System Information Sheet can be found in the downloads tab.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.