Manthorpe Over Fascia Vent (10mm)
The Manthorpe Over Fascia Vent (10mm) is a neat and discreet vent that is designed to deliver a high volume of ventilating air to the roof space.
These cleverly designed air vents are simply nailed to the fascia board then covered by the trailing edge of the roofing felt above the gutters. The vents create a uniform, unobstructed channel, equivalent to a continuous 10mm gap for airflow into the roof. For hassle-free operation, the air channels are designed to block the entry of birds and large insects.
Manthorpe’s versatile Over Fascia Vents can also be used to ventilate flat or mono roof abutments, as well as valley and corbel brickwork installations. The vents are equally well suited to new build or roof refurbishment jobs.
Features & benefits:
- Delivers 10,000mm2/M of ventilating air between the fascia board and roofing felt.
- Designed to prevent the entry of large insects and birds.
- Easy to fit – simply nail to the top of the fascia board.
- Versatile, discreet ventilation system with multiple applications.
- Material: Injection moulded Polypropylene.
- Brand: Manthorpe.
- Quantity: Sold singly.
- Item Weight: 110g.
- Colour: Black.
- Manthorpe Product Code: G1200N.
- Standards: BS 5250, NHBC Standards Chapter 7.2 Pitched Roofs.
- Fully Recyclable.
In the downalods tab a datasheet can be found on the Manthorpe Over Fascia Vent (10mm).
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.