Manthorpe Over Fascia Vent (25mm)
The Manthorpe Over Fascia Vent (25mm) offers discreet and high-volume ventilation.
These neat, easily installed vents are simply nailed to the fascia board then covered by the trailing edge of the roofing felt above the gutters. Fascia vents create a uniform air channel equivalent to a continuous 25mm gap along the top of the fascia. The vents are designed to deliver free air flow while blocking the entry of large insects and birds.
As well as providing over fascia ventilation, these versatile vents can also be adapted for use on valleys and corbel brickwork, along with flat or mono roof abutments. The vents are suitable for roof refurbishment or discreet roof space ventilation on new buildings.
Features & benefits:
- Delivers 25,000mm2/M of airflow between the fascia board and roofing felt.
- Blocks the entry of large insects and birds.
- Easy to fit – simply nail to the top of a fascia board.
- Adaptable ventilation system with multiple applications.
- Material: Injection moulded Polypropylene.
- Brand: Manthorpe.
- Quantity: Sold singly.
- Item Weight: 154g.
- Colour: Black.
- Manthorpe Product Code: G2500N.
- Standards: BS 5250, NHBC Standards Chapter 7.2 Pitched Roofs.
- Fully Recyclable.
In the downloads tab a datasheet can be found on the Manthorpe Over Fascia Vent (25mm).
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.