Manthorpe Plain Tile Vent (GTV-PT)
The Manthorpe Plain Tile Vent slots perfectly into the space normally occupied by three concrete or clay, plain, smooth roof tiles. After installation, the low profile vent is neat and inconspicuous from ground level. This adaptable roof vent can be used for mechanical extract, soil stack termination or simple roof space ventilation.
Spanning two courses, each of these roof vents provides a louvred airflow gap of 7,000mm2. A discreet, surface-mounted grille stops wasps, birds and debris from entering the roof space. Any rainwater that enters the grille is immediately flushed from the system via carefully angled channels on the underside of the vent. A 48mm base outlet is easily accessible from the roof space. The base outlet is designed to slot between the battens, making installation quick and simple. Manthorpe vents will operate on roof pitches down to 35 degrees.
With simple fitting and a discreet, attractive appearance, Manthorpe Plain Tile Vents are particularly well suited to compact, modern buildings.
By adding one of Manthorpe’s adaptors these roof vents are easily altered for use in mechanical extract or soil stack ventilation systems. Vents compatible with most plain, concrete or clay roof tiles can be ordered today from Ashbrook Roofing Supplies.
Features & benefits:
- Unobtrusive, low profile ventilation in the space of 3 plain roof tiles.
- Secure, easy fitting without cutting rafters.
- Compatible with most plain, concrete or clay roof tiles available in the UK.
- Handles roof pitches down to 35 degrees.
- Long life expectancy.
- Manufacture: uPVC top, with injection moulded polypropylene base.
- Product Code: GTV-PT
- Brand: Manthorpe.
- Size: 331mm x 330mm.
- Air Flow: 7,000mm2.
- Colour: Slate Grey, Antique Red, Dark Brown and Terracotta.
- Weight: 0.78kg per tile.
- Standards: BS 5250, BS 490, BS 5534, BRE prEN 15601, NHBC Good Craftsmanship Guides, Building Reg’s 2010.
To adapt this roof vent for mechanical extraction or soil stack termination please choose the option to add an adaptor and/or flexi-pipe.
Manufacturer’s recommended vent spacing for required ventilation:
- 5,000 mm²/m : Install at 1.4m centres.
- 10,000 mm²/m : Install at 0.7m centres.
- 25,000 mm²/m : Install at 0.28m centres.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.