Manthorpe Ridge Fixing Screw
The Manthorpe Ridge Fixing Screw can be used either to secure a ridge tile in place or as part of Manthorpe’s dry ridge system.
Each individual screw comes with a foam spacer, an angled steel clamp and a water resistant, neoprene washer. The screw and clamp are manufactured from corrosion resistant, 304 grade stainless steel. The design of the clamp, foam spacer and screw length are perfectly suited for use with a Manthorpe Ridge Union (GDRR-RU).
Manthorpe Dry Ridge system components can be used with most types of concrete half-round and angled ridge tiles, on roof pitches between 15 and 45 degrees. Excluding Redland’s Delta tiles or deep profile clay pantiles.
Features and benefits:
- Strong, corrosion resistant screws, complete with clamp and washers.
- Easier to fit and more dependable than mortar.
- Long life expectancy, with secure resistance to uplift.
- Also available as part of the Manthorpe, 6m Dry Ridge kit.
- Manufacture: Stainless steel with foam spacer & neoprene washer.
- Brand: Manthorpe.
- Colours: Stainless steel.
- Standards: BS 5534, BS 6399-2, Steel to BS EN 1461 , NHBC standards chapter 7.2.
The Manthorpe Ridge Fixing Screw is to be used in conjunction with the Manthorpe Dry Ridge System (6m). This can either be bought altogether or the compoments can be purchased separately.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.