Manthorpe Ridge Union + Ridge Fixing Screw: Pack 13
The Manthorpe Ridge Union + Ridge Fixing Screw (Pack 13) is a key component in Manthorpe’s easy-to-fit, dry ridge system kit. The Manthorpe Ridge Union when purchased comprises of the plastic ridge union and a stainless steel Manthorpe Ridge Fixing Screw.
This item is manufactured from UV stabilised polypropylene. They are designed to sit between the ridge tiles, locking them in position with a uniform, sturdy joint. A special, stainless steel ridge screw and clamp fixes the Ridge Union and its interlocked ridge tiles in place. The finish is neat and professional, with a long, maintenance-free life expectancy.
Manthorpe’s Dry Ridge systems are mortar-free, mechanically fixed ridge installations that deliver effective, high-level ventilation on a pitched roof between 15 and 45 degrees. Good ventilation is vital to ensure that moisture doesn’t condense in the roof space, eventually causing rotten timbers. Manthorpe Dry Ridge systems rely on dependable screw fixings, rather than mortar, which may be prone to cracking and failure. With no mortar to mix, a mechanically fixed ridge can be fitted in almost any weather.
Features and benefits:
- Effectively connects and interlocks most concrete ridge tiles.
- Fit in almost any weather – delivers a neat, uniform finish.
- UV resistant with a long life expectancy.
- Manufacture: Injection moulded, UV stabilised polypropylene.
- Product Code: GDRR-RU.
- Brand: Manthorpe.
- Contents: 13 x Ridge Unions + 13 x Ridge Fixing Screws.
- Size: 235mm x 55mm (flexible).
- Colours: Black
- Weight: 66g each piece plus fixing screw.
- Standards: BS 5534, BS 6399-2, NHBC standards chapter 7.2.
- Not suitable for deep profile clay pantiles or Redland Delta tiles.
A Manthorpe Ridge Union can be bought on its own or as part of the Manthorpe Dry Ridge System, 6m.
A Manthorpe Ridge Union Product Information Sheet can be found in the downloads tab.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.