Manthorpe Ridge Vent Roll: 6m
The Manthorpe Ridge Vent Roll ventilates your ridge by creating a continuous 5mm gap. It can be used on it's own or as part of Manthorpe's Dry Ridge Fixing System. Manthorpe’s vent roll is suitable for most types of roof tiles.
The Manthorpe Ridge Vent Roll has a ‘peel and stick’ adhesive backing, along with flexible, aluminium flashing side-strips. The flashing can be moulded to match the shape of most flat and profiled concrete tiles as well as slate. This makes the system quick and simple to install.
Vent Rolls are becoming increasingly popular with both professional and self-builders. They are suitable for use on pitched roofs between 15 and 45 degrees.
Features & benefits:
- Delivers free flow of 5000mm2/m of ventilating air through the roof space.
- Can be used with other Manthorpe dry ridge components to build a 6m ventilated ridge.
- Works with most types of concrete, half round and angled ridge tiles (not supplied).
- Compatible with most slate, flat and profiled concrete roof tiles.
- Material: Ventilated membrane with aluminium flashing on each side.
- Brand: Manthorpe.
- Quantity: Sold singly (6m roll).
- Item Weight: 1.07kg.
- Colour/Code: Black (BL).
- Manthorpe Product Code: GDRR-RR.
- Standards: BS 5534, BS 5250, BS EN 1991, NHBC Standards Chapter 7.2 Pitched Roofs.
The Manthorpe Ridge Vent Roll can be used on its own or as part of a dry ridge system.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.