Manthorpe Single Pantile Tile Vent (GTV-SP)
This Manthorpe Single Pantile Tile Vent is compatible with the following manufacturers / tiles:
- Marley Anglia.
- Redland Fenland.
- Sandtoft Shire.
The small format single pantile ventilator is designed to provide a quick and simple solution to the problems of roofspace ventilation and mechanical extraction / soil stack termination through a roof covered with a concrete single pantile.
The in-line profile helps to maintain an unbroken appearance to the roofline at high or low level. Designed to suit the leading tile makes, it is available in a range of colours with a moulded textured finish. The tortured path through the internal weathering geometry is designed to maintain a constant airflow gap of 5,000 mm² whilst channelling any water ingress out of the vent and on to the roof covering below, with the 4mm louvred grille in place to prevent the entry of debris and large nesting insects.
Features & benefits:
- In-line and discreet low profile design.
- Easy to install without cutting the rafters.
- 4mm louvred flyscreen grille.
- Fully independently wind tunnel tested.
- Base outlet feeds directly into roof space.
- 4" outlet connection for mechanical extraction.
- Suitable for use down to a 20° roof pitch.
- Long life expectancy.
- Manufacture: Injection moulded polypropylene base, uPVC top.
- Product Code: GTV-SP.
- Size: 395mm x 230mm.
- Air Flow: 5,000mm2.
- Colours: Dark Brown, Slate Grey, Antique Red and Terracotta.
- Standards: BS 5250, BS 5534, BS 490, BRE: prEN 15601, NHBC Good Craftsmanship Guides & Building Reg’s 2010.
This roof vent connects directly to Manthorpe Flexible Pipe, there is no need for an adaptor.
This Manthorpe Mini Castellated Vent is recommended to have the following vent spacing for required ventilation:
- 5,000 mm²/m : Install at 1.0m centres.
- 10,000 mm²/m : Install at 0.5m centres.
- 25,000 mm²/m : Install at 0.2m centres.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.