Manthorpe SmartRidge Dry Ridge Tile System (GDRT), Terracotta
The Manthorpe SmartRidge Dry Ridge Tile System, Terracotta (GDRT) is a mortarless roofing system that helps to protect the ridge from damage.
This product is a mechanically fixed tile designed to replace clay and concrete ridge tiles with a plastic moulded part. This system allows for quick and easy installation and only needs one person to do the job. Being an interlocking system it makes the tiles very easy to fit and enables a secure finish.
Features & benefits:
- Quick and easy installation.
- Suitable for roofs of 15°-55° pitch.
- Provides the equivalent of 5,000mm²/m ventilation.
- Will fit most slates, profile and non-profile tiles.
- Reduces wind upllift as ridge are secure.
- Pantented double comb prevents the entry of birds and large insects.
- Ridge Tile Material: UPVC.
- Comb Material: LDPE.
- Product Code: GDR.
- Brand: Manthorpe.
- Size: 472mm x 263mm x 110mm.
- Colours: Terracotta.
- Weight: 2kg.
- Standard (BS/EN): BSI: British Standard 5534:2003, BSI: British Standard 6399-2:1997, NHBC Standards Chapter 7.
Available in the downloads tab:
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.