Manthorpe SmartVerge Angled Ridge End Cap: Brown, Pack 2
The Manthorpe SmartVerge Angled Ridge End Cap (Brown) for use with Manthorpe’s dry-fix, SmartVerge systems. These Brown end caps are designed for use with Manthorpe SmartVerge system components GDV-RH (right hand) and GDV-LH (left hand). Use the supplied screws to fix the Manthorpe SmartVerge Angled Ridge End Cap to the ridge battens.
Manufactured from the same tough uPCV as the SmartVerge system’s other components, these end caps are designed to weatherproof the ridge apex. Once installed, the tight, interlocking fit also keeps birds and large insects out of the roof space.
Features & benefits:
- Weatherproof uPVC end caps to seal the apex of a Manthorpe SmartVerge installation.
- No mortar needed – fast, 4 screw fitting can be carried out in wet weather.
- Seals the ridge to prevent the entry of birds, wasps and other large insects.
- Compatible with most types of angled ridge tiles.
- Material: uPVC (Unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Brand: Manthorpe.
- Pack Contents: 2 x Brown Angled Ridge End Caps, 4 x Screws, with fitting instructions.
- Pack Weight: 450g (approximately).
- Colour/Code: Brown (BR).
- Manthorpe Product Code: GDV-END-A.
- Standards: BS 5534, BS 6399-2, NHBC Standards Chapter 7.2 Pitched Roofs.
- Fully Recyclable.
A Manthorpe SmartVerge Ridge End Cap Product Information Sheet and Fixing Instructions Sheet can be found in the downloads tab.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.