Manthorpe SmartVerge Dry Verge Complete Kit For Tiled Roofs: 1 Gable End
Manthorpe SmartVerge Dry Verge Complete Kit: 1 Gable End offers an attractive alternative to traditional mortar roof verges, that can be used on most concrete tiles roofs. Available in a choice of two colours these easy to fit verge units will complement most roofs, modern or old.
Manthorpe SmartVerge Dry Verge System Fixing Instructions:
These Smart Verge units use a nail and clip installation and has the flexibility to cope with batten gaps of 280mm – 345mm and is perfect for roofs with a pitch of 15°- 55°, providing an excellent quality seal to roof verges protecting your roof space from water penetration.
Features & benefits:
- Available in two colours, Brown and Grey, to suit most roof projects.
- Easy to fit securely on to battens with shank nails (not included)
- The secure fit helps to prevents slate uplift even in high winds
- Provides an attractive alternative to mortar verges that requires no maintenance.
- Fully weatherproof, no more cracked and damaged mortar all year around.
- Full kits are available to get a clean seamless finish.
- Roof Pitch: 15° - 55°.
- Brand: Manthorpe Building Products.
- Suitable for tiled roofs only, slate roofs require the linear dry verge system.
- 1 x ridge cap – choice of Half round or Angled.
- 2 x Eaves Closures/Starter Kits.
- A choice of unit quantities of Left and Right Hand Sides
This Manthorpe SmartVerge Dry Verge Complete Kit is also available to buy as a 2 Gable End System Kit.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.