Manthorpe SmartVerge Dry Verge System Left Hand Unit: Grey
The Manthorpe SmartVerge Left Hand Dry Verge Unit (Grey) is a dry-fix, SmartVerge system that can be installed incredibly quickly in almost any weather. Verge Units are clipped together and nailed along the verge with aluminium or stainless steel nails. Once installed, a uPVC SmartVerge is weatherproof and virtually maintenance free.
The modern choice for quick, all weather installation, these Left Hand Dry Verge Units can be used on a 15 to 55 roof pitch with a batten gauge between 280 and 345mm. SmartVerge End Caps and Closure Units are needed to finish and weatherproof the Manthorpe SmartVerge Left Hand Dry Verge Unit.
Features & benefits:
- Compatible with most grey-toned concrete tiles.
- Left Hand, Grey Verge Units for a Manthorpe, dry-fix SmartVerge system.
- Fast, all-weather fixing with aluminium or stainless steel nails (not supplied).
- Produces an attractive, stepped verge that requires no long-term maintenance.
- Requires other SmartVerge components (right hand verge units, end caps and closures) to complete the job.
- Material: Moulded uPVC (Unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Brand: Manthorpe.
- Item: 1 x Grey Left Hand Verge Unit.
- Length: 449mm, Height (Lower End): 150mm, Height (Upper End): 67mm.
- Weight: 290g.
- Colour/Code: Grey (GR).
- Manthorpe Product Code: GDV-LH.
- Standards: BS 5534, BS 6399-2, NHBC Standards Chapter 7.2 Pitched Roofs.
- Fully Recyclable.
A Manthorpe SmartVerge Dry Verge Unit Product Information Sheet and Fixing Instructions Sheet can be found in the downloads tab.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.