Manthorpe SmartVerge Dry Verge System Right Hand Unit: Grey
The Manthorpe SmartVerge Dry Verge System Right Hand Unit (Grey) is used with most types of grey-toned, concrete roof tiles. The Right Hand Verge Units along with the other SmartVerge components are used to form attractive, stepped verges on concrete tiled roofs with pitches between 15 and 55 degrees.
With simple ‘nail and clip’ fixing, the individual Verge Units can be rapidly fastened to the batten ends. The system has in-built flexibility to handle batten gauges between 280 and 345mm.
Features & benefits:
- Easy, rapid installation with aluminium or stainless steel nails (not supplied).
- Produces an attractive, mortar-free, stepped verge that requires no maintenance.
- Order left hand verge units, end caps, closures and nails to complete the job.
- Material: Moulded uPVC (Unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Brand: Manthorpe.
- Item: 1 x Grey Right Hand Verge Unit.
- Length: 449mm, Height (Lower End): 150mm, Height (Upper End): 67mm.
- Weight: 290g.
- Colour/Code: Grey (GR).
- Manthorpe Product Code: GDV-RH.
- Standards: BS 5534, BS 6399-2, NHBC Standards Chapter 7.2 Pitched Roofs.
- Fully Recyclable.
A Manthorpe SmartVerge Dry Verge System Product Information Sheet and a Fixing Instructions Sheet can be found in the downloads tab.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.