Manthorpe SmartVerge Dry Verge Unit
The Manthorpe SmartVerge Dry Verge Unit is designed for use with most types of concrete tiles.
SmartVerge components are designed for use with most types of concrete tiles laid with a 280 to 345mm batten gauge. Each individual Verge Unit interlocks with the next unit as they are laid along the ridge. Each unit is fixed with nails, either to the ends of 25mm tile battens, or to an added refurbishment batten. Separate left and right hand units are required for each side of the verge.
Features & benefits:
- Fits most types of concrete tiles.
- Interlocking units are easily fitted in any weather, using aluminium or stainless steel nails (not supplied).
- This neat, dry-fix solution is attractive and incredibly quick to install
- Suitable for any roof pitch between 15 and 55 degrees.
- Quick and easy to fit, producing an attractive, stepped verge.
- Requires right hand verge units (and nails), end caps and closures to complete the job.
- Material: Moulded uPVC (Unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride).
- Brand: Manthorpe.
- Length: 449mm, Height (Lower End): 150mm, Height (Upper End): 67mm.
- Weight: 290g.
- Colours: Brown or Grey.
- Standards: BS 5534, BS 6399-2, NHBC Standards Chapter 7.2 Pitched Roofs.
- Fully Recyclable.
A Manthorpe SmartVerge Dry Verge Unit Product Information Sheet and Fixing Instructions Sheet can be found in the downloads tab.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.