Manthorpe SmartVerge Eaves Closure Unit: Grey, Pack 2
The Manthorpe SmartVerge Eaves Closure Unit (Grey) is designed specifically for use with a Manthorpe SmartVerge dry verge system.
Manthorpe’s SmartVerge system is quick and simple to install. After nailing the closure units to the fascia boards at the eaves, left and right handed Verge Units (purchased separately) are fitted along the length of each ridge. This is a dry, mortar-free system.
These units are only compatible with Manthorpe SmartVerge system components GDV-RH (right hand) and GDV-LH (left hand). The Manthorpe SmartVerge Eaves Closure Unit can be fitted on either side.
Features & benefits:
- Special Manthorpe sealing closures to keep birds and large insects out of a SmartVerge.
- Interlocked, snap fitting for quick, simple installation without mortar.
- Each unit features a ventilated grille allowing the free flow of air through the system.
- Universal fitting on the eaves ends of either the left or right verge.
- Material: uPVC (Unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Brand: Manthorpe.
- Pack Contents: 2 x Eaves Closure Units, 2 x Nails, with fitting instructions.
- Pack Weight: 150g (approximately).
- Colour/Codes: Grey (GR).
- Manthorpe Product Code: GDV-EC.
- Standards: BS 5534, BS 6399-2, NHBC Standards Chapter 7.2 Pitched Roofs.
- Fully Recyclable.
A Manthorpe SmartVerge Eaves Closure Unit Product Information Sheet can be found in the Product Files tab.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.