Manthorpe SmartVerge Eaves Closure Unit, Pack 2
The Manthorpe SmartVerge Eaves Closure Unit is designed for use with Manthorpe’s SmartVerge dry verge system.
The units are nailed to the end of the facia boards on the left and right side eaves. The individual Verge Units (available separately) are then clipped and fixed in place to form a neat, interlocked, dry verge.
Compatible with Manthorpe SmartVerge system components GDV-RH (right hand) and GDV-LH (left hand) only. The Manthorpe SmartVerge Eaves Closure Unit is universal and can be fitted on either side.
Features & benefits:
- Prevents birds, wasps and other large insects from entering the verge.
- Neat, interlocking units prevent birds and large insects from entering the ends of a Manthorpe SmartVerge.
- Quick and easy interlocking fit, without mortar or adhesives.
- Each unit features a ventilated grille to allow airflow.
- Universal fitting on the eaves ends of either the left or right verge.
- Material: uPVC (Unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride).
- Brand: Manthorpe.
- Pack Contents: 2 x Eaves Closure Units, 2 x Nails, with fitting instructions.
- Pack Weight: 150g.
- Colour: Brown and Grey.Manthorpe Product Code: GDV-EC.
- Standards: BS 5534, BS 6399-2, NHBC Standards Chapter 7.2 Pitched Roofs.
- Fully Recyclable.
Manthorpe SmartVerge Eaves Closure Unit Product Information Sheet can be found in the downloads tab.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.