Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge System Fixing Clip: Grey, Pack 2
The Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge System Fixing Clip (Grey) along with an additional verge batten to install a quick, easy Manthorpe Linear Dry verge. The ‘Linear’ dry-fix verge is suitable for pitched roofs covered with slate or flat, interlocking tiles.
Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge System Fixing Instructions:
When fastened to a batten with ring shank nails, each Fixing Clip provides a secure fixing point for the free end of a Linear Verge Unit. Linear Verge Fixing Clips are particularly useful on roofs where the bottom course of tiles is constructed with a tilt. Install a Fixing Clip on either side of a Verge Unit that has been cut to fit an angle. The clips are invisible after the Verge Units have been clipped into position.
Features & benefits:
- Forms secure ‘clip-fit’ fixing points for Linear Verge Units along a verge batten.
- Ideal for securing Linear Verge Units that have been cut to accommodate angled tile courses.
- These clips should be fitted to an additional verge batten.
- Quick and easy to fit.
- Universal fitting – the top is clearly marked with text and arrows.
- Material: uPVC (Unplasticised Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Brand: Manthorpe.
- Pack Contents: 2 x Linear Verge Fixing Clips, 2 annular, ring shank nails.
- Pack Weight: 120g.
- Colour/Code: Grey (GR).
- Manthorpe Product Code: GLV-FC.
- Standards: BS 5534, BS 6399-2, NHBC Standards Chapter 7.2 Pitched Roofs.
- Fully Recyclable.
A Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge System Information Sheet can be found in the downloads tab.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.