Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge System Left Hand Unit: Grey
The Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge System Left Hand Unit (Grey) is designed for installation on pitched, slate roofs. This item produces flat, uniform verges with a professional touch. Mechanical fixing means that the job is done in a fraction of the time taken to build a traditional wet verge.
Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge System Fixing Instructions:
Manthorpe’s Linear Dry Verge System can be used on any slate roof with a pitch between 15 and 55 degrees. The Linear verge can be fitted either on the tile batten ends, or on a dedicated verge batten. Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge System Right Hand Unit will be needed for the opposite side of the verge.
- Forms flat, mechanically secure verges on a grey, slate roof.
- Quick and easy mechanical fixing – without resorting to mortar.
- Uses 2 ring shank nails (not supplied) for rapid fixing to a verge batten or slate batten ends.
- Produces a maintenance-free, dry-fix verge using an integrated set of Linear System parts.
- Material: uPVC (Unplasticised Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Brand: Manthorpe.
- Quantity: 1 x Left Hand Dry Verge Unit.
- Weight: 44g.
- Colour/Code: Grey (GR).
- Manthorpe Product Code: GLV-LH.
- Standards: BS 5534, BS 6399-2, NHBC Standards Chapter 7.2 Pitched Roofs.
- Fully Recyclable.
Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge System Right Hand Unit will be needed for the opposite side of the verge.
A Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge System Information Sheet can be found in the downloads tab.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.