Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge System Right Hand Unit: Brown
The Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge System Right Hand Unit (Brown) is compatible on any 15 to 55 degree roof, covered with slate. The Linear Verge provides excellent weatherproofing and prevents slates from lifting in windy conditions.
Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge System Fixing Instructions:
Manthorpe’s Linear Verge Units can either be fixed to the ends of sound tiling battens, or attached to an additional, 25 x 38mm verge batten. Moving from the eaves to the apex, each Verge Unit is clipped to the preceding unit, then fixed with 2 suitable nails.
Features & benefits:
- No mortar needed – can be fitted amazingly quickly – even in adverse weather.
- The whole job is fast and simple, producing an instantly weatherproof, first-class finish.
- Uses 2 ring shank nails (not supplied) for easy fixing to a verge batten or tile batten ends.
- Part of a fully integrated kit of components for building a dry-fix verge.
- Material: uPVC (Unplasticised Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Brand: Manthorpe.
- Quantity: 1 x Right Hand Dry Verge Unit.
- Weight: 44g.
- Colour/Code: Brown (BR).
- Manthorpe Product Code: GLV-RH.
- Standards: BS 5534, BS 6399-2, NHBC Standards Chapter 7.2 Pitched Roofs.
- Fully Recyclable.
Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge System Left Hand Unit will be needed for the opposite side of the verge.
A Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge Unit Product Information Sheet can be found in the downloads tab.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.