Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge System Right Hand Unit: Grey
The Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge Right Hand Dry Verge Unit (Grey) produces flat, uniform verges on any slate roof with a pitch between 15 and 55 degrees. Dry, mechanical fixing gets the job done in a fraction of the time taken to install a traditiopnal mortar verge. Manthorpe uPVC verges can be installed in any weather.
Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge System Fixing Instructions:
The unit can either be fixed to the slate batten ends, or to a specially fitted verge batten. Starting at the eaves, the individual Verge Units are simply clipped together then nailed in position. Matching ridge caps, end closures and verge unions are used to create a neat, top-class finish. A Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge Left Hand Dry Verge Unit will be needed for the opposite side of the verge.
Features & benefits:
- Forms neat, mechanically fixed verges on a grey, slate roof.
- Helps to prevent slates lifting in high winds.
- Quick and easy mechanical fixing can be completed in any weather.
- Uses 2 ring shank nails per unit (not supplied) for rapid, secure fixing.
- A full range of dry-fix, Linear System component parts are available to achieve a first-class, weatherproof finish.
- Material: uPVC (Unplasticised Polyvinyl Chloride).
- Brand: Manthorpe.
- Quantity: 1 x Right Hand Dry Verge Unit.
- Weight: 44g.
- Colour/Code: Grey (GR).
- Manthorpe Product Code: GLV-RH.
- Standards: BS 5534, BS 6399-2, NHBC Standards Chapter 7.2 Pitched Roofs.
- Fully Recyclable.
Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge System Left Hand Unit will be needed for the opposite side of the verge.
A Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge System Information Sheet can be found in the downloads tab.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.