Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge Unit
The Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge Unit forms a smooth, straight, linear verge on the left side of a roof covered with slate. Manthorpe Linear Verges are quick and easy to install on roofs with pitches ranging from 15 to 55 degrees.
Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge System Fixing Instructions:
Each Verge Unit is fitted individually, moving from the eaves to the apex of the roof. After clipping the rear of each uPVC Verge Unit to the preceding unit, ring shank nails are used to fix the front-end to the batten. The same process is used to fix the Linear Verge components on the right-side of the roof. An additional 25 x 38mm verge batten is recommended as a fixing point for a Linear Dry Verge, though the ends of the tiling battens can be used in some circumstances.
Features & benefits:
- Forms smooth, straight, mechanically fixed verges on a slate roof.
- The finished verge is instantly weatherproof and maintenance free.
- Helps to prevent roof tiles from lifting in high winds.
- Quick to fit in any weather – no mortar involved.
- Easy fixing to a verge batten or tile batten ends with 2 x ring shank nails (not supplied).
- Special fixing clips, verge unions, end closures and ridge caps are available for a professional, maintenance-free finish.
- Material: uPVC (Unplasticised Polyvinyl Chloride).
- Brand: Manthorpe.
- Weight: 44g.
- Colour: Brown and Grey.
- Standards: BS 5534, BS 6399-2, NHBC Standards Chapter 7.2 Pitched Roofs.
- Fully Recyclable.
A Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge System Information Sheet can be found in the downloads tab.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.