Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge System Verge Union: Grey, Pack 2
The Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge System Verge Union Clips cover and secure joints in a Manthorpe Linear Dry Verge System. These Unions are typically used where Verge Units are adapted to accommodate a tilted course of slates above the eaves.
These simple clips neatly finish an angled joint between two individual Verge Units. As well as being a cosmetic feature, the clips also help to strengthen the joint. For maximum stability, Linear Verge Unions are normally used in conjunction with Manthorpe’s Linear System Fixing Clips.
Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge System Fixing Instructions.
Features & benefits:
- Neatly conceals an angled abutment joint between two Linear Dry System Verge Units.
- Typically used on Verge Units cut to accommodate a tilted course of slates.
- ‘Push and click’ fixing – no nails or adhesives required.
- Material: uPVC (Unplasticised Polyvinyl Chloride).
- Brand: Manthorpe.
- Pack Contents: 2 x Linear Dry Verge Unions (universal, for left or right verge).
- Pack Weight: 142g.
- Colour/Code: Grey (GR).
- Manthorpe Product Code: GLV-VU.
- Standards: BS 5534, BS 6399-2, NHBC Standards Chapter 7.2 Pitched Roofs.
- Fully Recyclable.
A Manthorpe SmartVerge Linear Dry Verge System Information Sheet can be found in the downloads tab.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.