Manthorpe SmartVerge Ridge End Cap
The Manthorpe SmartVerge Ridge End Cap is compatible with a Manthorpe, dry SmartVerge system. These end caps can be installed on ridges fitted with most types of half round ridge tiles.
Bought as individual components, Manthorpe’s SmartVerge system is manufactured from light, durable uPVC. End caps are fitted at the apex to keep rainwater out of the ridge and verge. The caps also prevent large insects and birds from entering a building through the roof. Designed for use with this item components GDV-RH (right hand) and GDV-LH (left hand).
Features & benefits:
- Tough, weatherproof end caps that seal the apex of a Manthorpe SmartVerge.
- Simple, no-mortar fitting – quick and easy, in any weather.
- Installation of the end caps is a quick, simple job that can be carried out in any weather.
- Stops birds, wasps and other large insects from entering the building through the roof.
- Compatible with most types of half round ridge tiles.
- Material: uPVC (Unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Brand: Manthorpe.
- Pack Contents: 2 x Ridge End Caps, 4 x Screws and fitting instructions.
- Pack Weight: 450g (approximately).
- Colour: Brown and Grey.
- Manthorpe Product Code: GDV-END.
- Standards: BS 5534, BS 6399-2, NHBC Standards Chapter 7.2 Pitched Roofs.
- Fully Recyclable.
A Manthorpe SmartVerge Ridge End Cap Product Information Sheet and Fixing Instructions Sheet can be found in the downloads tab.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.