Manthorpe SmartVerge Universal Dry Verge Complete Kit For Tiled Roofs: 1 Gable End
Manthorpe SmartVerge Universal Dry Verge Complete Kit For Tiled Roofs: 1 Gable End.
The Manthorpe SmartVerge system offers an attractive alternative to traditional mortar roof verges, that can be used on most concrete tiles roofs. Available in a choice of four colours these easy to fit verge units will complement most roofs, modern or old.
These Smart Verge units use a nail and clip installation and have the flexibility to cope with batten gaps of 255mm – 345mm and are perfect for roofs with a pitch of 15°- 55°, providing an excellent quality seal to roof verges protecting your roof space from water penetration.
Features and benefits:
- Easy to fit and rapid installation with a simple nail and clip system.
- Provides an attractive alternative to mortar verges that requires no maintenance.
- The high quality and secure fitting product protects roofs from wind uplift.
- Full weatherproof, no more cracked and damaged mortar all year around.
- Universal verge units - no need for different left / right hand units.
- Quick and easy to fit, producing an attractive, stepped verge.
- Requires verge units (and nails), end caps and closures to complete the job.
- Roof pitch compatibility: 15° to 55°.
- For tile sizes 382 x 227mm up to 430 x 380mm.
- Batten gauge compatibility: 255mm to 345mm.
- Made from a high quality UV Stabilised Polypropylene.
- Brand: Manthorpe Building Products.
- 1 ridge cap – choice of half-round or angled.
- 2 Eaves Closures/Starter Kits.
- A choice of unit quantities of Universal Verge Units.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.