Manthorpe Tile Access Panel (GLTAP-500)
The Manthorpe Tile Access Panel (GLTAP-500) blends seamlessly into bathroom tiled surfaces providing an opening to concealed pipe work and other utilities.
Manthorpe has developed this access panel to solve the problem of plasterboard being screwed to the wall, hiding the utilities behind. The Tile Access Panel GLTAP-500 is quick and easy to fit and once installed discretely matches surrounding tile work.
The UPVC frame can be adjusted to fit an aperture ranging in size from 150mm2 to 465mm2. Tiles can then be mounted to the frame’s backboard to fit with the overall feel of the room. The fully removable panel is then installed on its hinge and secured in place by a touch release magnetic catch.
- 2 x Magnetic touch latches.
- 2 x Clip-on corners with contact plates.
- 2 x Clip-on corner hinges.
- 2 x Corner magnet supports.
- 2 x Corner hinge supports.
- 1 x Length of frame beading.
- 1 x Fibre cement backing board.
Features & benefits:
- Easy access once installed by pressing on the magnetic touch catches and then fully releasing the panel from its hinges.
- Kit is easy and has simple instructions for assembling.
- Will fit most tiles dependent on their size or thickness.
- Product Code: GLTAP-500.
- Brand: Manthorpe.
- Material: UPVC frame / Fibre Cement Board.
- Size: 150mm2 to 465mm2.
- Colour: White.
In the Product Files tab an imformation sheet can be found on the Manthorpe Tile Access Panel: GLTAP-500.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.