Manthorpe Universal Dry Ridge System, 6m
The Manthorpe Universal Dry Ridge System (6m) is a mechanically fitted system which securely fixes the ridge tiles on to a roof and provides 5,000mm²/m ventilation to the batten void or roof space through the vent roll, which is the equivalent to a continuous 5mm gap.
Due to the nature in which the system is fitted, there is no need for mortar, making the job of fixing the ridge quick, easy, and clean, as well as making it possible during frosts and other adverse weather conditions.
The system is designed to suit traditionally deeper clay ridge tiles (both round and angled), but is also compatible with concrete ridge tiles and can be fitted onto most roof coverings, including profiled tiles. The system is designed to fit a duo pitch roof which has a pitch between 15 and 45 degrees.
- 1 x 6m ridge roll.
- 13 x clay ridge union assemblies.
- 10 x batten support brackets.
Features and benefits:
- A mechanically fixed system for securing clay ridge tiles without the need for mortar and pointing.
- Vented ridge roll provides a 5,000mm²/m of airflow.
- One box provides all of the components required for a 6 metre ridge run with 450mm long tiles (excludes tiles).
- Unions will work with ridge tiles up to 30mm thick.
- Compatible with most makes of clay and concrete ridge tiles; both round and angled.
- Designed for use on roofs with pitches between 15° & 45°.
- The system can be fitted onto most slate, clay and concrete roof coverings, including profiled tiles.
- Quick and easy to fix with no special tool requirements.
- Ridge ends can be finished off with Manthorpe’s ridge end caps, available from their dry verge range.
- BS 5534:2014+A1:2015. Slating and tiling for pitched roofs and vertical cladding. Code of practice.
- Brand: Manthorpe.
- Product Code: GDRR-CL.
- Ridge Roll Colour: Black
The ridge unions will only work with ridge tiles up to 30mm thick.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.