Marley Concrete Plain Tile
Marley Concrete Plain Tile.
- With its authentic and tradtional design the plain tile is especially suitable for details such as dormers, eyebrows and conical roofs as well as vertical cladding.
- Smooth finish: Smooth Brown, Smooth Grey, Dark Red, Old English Dark Red, Mosborough Red, and Anthracite.
- Granular finish: Greystone and Antique Brown.
- Fine sanded finish: Natural Red.
- Size: 267mm x 165mm.
- Weight per tile: 1.25kg.
- Minimum Roof Pitch: 35º.
- Square Metre Coverage: 60 tiles at 100mm gauge.
- Marley Concrete Tile Brochure.
All of our concrete interlocking tiles can achieve an 'A+' rating (the lowest environmental impact) in the Building Research Establishment's Green Guide to Specification.
The price shown is inclusive of VAT and delivery, please note there is a minimum order quantity of 250 tiles.
Please contact our customer support team to discuss your Marley project in full. We can help you quantify your roof materials and ensure you receive the right materials for your roof.
Tel: 01629 828500
Please be aware that Marley-Eternit have a 10 week lead time on some of their product range. Please call for availibility.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.