Marley Eternit Fibre Cement Ridge Tiles
Marley Eternit Fibre Cement Ridge Tiles deliver a superb look and finish on any pitched roof project, without the hassles of mixing and working with mortar. The simple, dry-fix method enables a sound, weatherproof ridge to be constructed quickly and consistently without compromising on appearance or performance.
Eternit’s fibre cement ridge tile range includes duopitch, monopitch and roll-top styles, all crafted in a selection of pitch angles, with matching, no-fuss end-stops. Duopitch and monopitch tiles feature a simple socket system for easy placement. The tiles are drilled then attached to a ridge-fix batten with self-sealing wood screws. The decorative, roll top cement ridge tiles are delivered with the required fixing clips. Once fixed, these cement ridge tiles have a life expectancy of more than 60 years.
As well as being an exceptionally elegant, contemporary pitched roof tiling solution, Eternit’s fibre cement tiles and fittings can contribute towards an A+ BRE environmental assessment rating.
Features & benefits:
- Easy fitting with screws – no mortar needed.
- Has the look of authentic tiles without the high cost.
- Life expectancy of more than 60 years.
- Made from water, cement, mixed fibres, formers & fillers, with an acrylic coating.
- Brand: Marley Eternit.
- Size: 600mm cover.
- Duopitch angles: 15°, 20°, 25°, 30°, 35°, 40°, 45°, 50°, 55° and 60°.
- Monopitch angles: 20°, 25°, 30°, 35°, 40° and 45°.
- Roll-top pitch angles: 30° and 45°.
- Compliant with BS EN 492.
- Recyclable product with a low carbon footprint of 13 CO2e/m².
Marley ridge tiles are mexhanically fixed in place using self tapping screws with self sealing washers.
These items are not held in stock, but can be bought in on special order. Please contact us for further information.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.