Marley Garsdale: 600mm x 300mm
- Buy 500 for £1.42 Inc. VAT each and save 2%
- Buy 2000 for £1.39 Inc. VAT each and save 4%
Need help? Check out our
The Marley Garsdale slate is the fibre cement alternative to a traditional, lightly textured quarry slate with clean, square-cut edges. With a close resemblance to natural, blue-black slate, this is an attractive option for an authentic look at a more affordable price.
Here is a fixing guide for these slates: Marley Garsdale Fibre Cement Slates Fixing Guide.
Garsdale slates feature a detailed textured surface and crisp square edge. Versatile and easy to install making them a favourite with both architects and contractors alike.
Features & benefits:
- Lightly textured surface finish with square edges.
- An affordable alternative to quarried slate.
- Easy to handle, cut and lay.
- Proven life expectancy of more than 60 years.
- Made from blended Portland cement, water, natural & synthetic fibres.
- Acrylic, UV resistant face – wax coating on underside.
- Product Code: IE_GD6030B.
- Manufacturer: Marley.
- Size: 600 x 300mm (600mm x 600mm slate also available).
- Colour: Blue-Black.
- Avg. Guideline Weight: 20.5 kg/sq.m (dependent on lap & pitch).
- BS EN 492 compliant.
- ‘Very Good’ BES 6001 (Responsible Sourcing) rating, 3 credits possible.
- Fully recyclable, with a 13 CO2e/m2, low carbon footprint.
- Coverage: Approximately 14 slates / m2.
- Minimum Pitch of 20°.
- Pre-drilled holes.
- 100% Recyclable.
- Fibre Cement Datasheet.
Marley Eternit recomend the use of copper fixings (copper nails & copper disc rivets) when installing their fibre cement slates.
Due to the close fitting nature of fibre cement slates, in accoradance to BS5250, ventilation of the roof space is required (normally at eaves and at high level). The easiest way to achieve this is to install eaves vents and dry ridge systems.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.