Marley Ludlow Major Interlocking Tile
Marley Ludlow Major Interlocking Tile.
- A supremely functional, general purpose single-lap interlocking tile.
- The Ludlow Major interlocking tile has simple, but strong lines which exploit the interplay between light and shade, adding visual variety throughout the course of the day.
- Smooth finish: Mosborough Red, Old English Dark Red, Smooth Brown and Smooth Grey.
- Granular finish: Dark Red, Greystone and Antique Brown.
- Size: 420mm x 330mm.
- Weight per tile: 4.5kg.
- Minimum Roof Pitch: 25º Smooth (75mm headlap) / 30º Granular (75mm headlap) / 22.5º Smooth (100mm headlap).
- Square Metre Coverage: 9.8 tiles at 75mm headlap / 10.6 tiles at 100mm headlap.
- Marley Interlocking Tile & Slates Installation Guide.
All of our concrete interlocking tiles can achieve an 'A+' rating (the lowest environmental impact) in the Building Research Establishment's Green Guide to Specification.
The price shown is inclusive of VAT and delivery, please note there is a minimum order quantity of 250 tiles.
Please contact our customer support team to discuss your Marley project in full. We can help you quantify your roof materials and ensure you receive the right materials for your roof.
Tel: 01629 828500
Please be aware that Marley-Eternit have a 10 week lead time on some of their product range. Please call for availibility.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.