Marley Rivendale: 600mm x 300mm
- Buy 500 for £1.85 Inc. VAT each and save 2%
- Buy 2000 for £1.80 Inc. VAT each and save 5%
Need help? Check out our
Marley Rivendale fibre cement slates feature a subtly textured face, along with dressed edges. This good looking, blue-black slate is an affordable alternative to traditional slate, with the added advantages of lighter weight and faster installation.
Marley Rivendale slate offers first-class performance all-round, with a low carbon footprint and a potential BRE ‘Green Guide’ rating of A+.
Though quicker and easier to work than traditional quarried slate, installation of Rivendale fibre cement slate follows the familiar guidelines of BS 8000-6 and BS 5534. No special cutting techniques are needed – just use a scribe and straight-edge, or a hacksaw with a 3mm blade when needed. Marley’s slates are delivered pre-drilled, but additional 4mm holes can be drilled as required.
Here is a fixing guide for these slates: Marley Fibre Cement Slates Fixing Guide.
This high-performance slate has a long list of practical and environmental advantages. Manufacture is fully certified to the three main standards: BS EN ISO 9001 (Quality Assurance), OHSAS 18001 (Health & Safety), and BS EN ISO 14001 (Environmental Management).
Features & benefits:
- Lightly textured face with dressed edges.
- An affordable alternative to traditional, quarried slate.
- Lightweight and easy to fit using standard practice.
- Proven to last more than 60 years.
- Made from a mix of Portland cement & water, with cellulose & synthetic fibres.
- UV resistant Acrylic surface – coated with wax on underside.
- Product Code: 93707.
- Manufacturer: Marley.
- Size: 600 x 300mm (600m x 600mm slate also available).
- Colour: Blue-Black.
- Avg. Guideline Weight: 20.5 kg/sq.m (design dependent).
- Meets BS EN 492 standard.
- ‘Very Good’ BES 6001 (Responsible Sourcing) rating, potential 3 credits.
- 100% recyclable, with a low, 13 CO2e/m2 carbon footprint.
- Coverage: Average 14 slates / m2.
- Minimum Pitch 20°.
- Fibre Cement Datasheet.
Due to the close fitting nature of fibre cement slates, in accoradance to BS5250, ventilation of the roof space is required (normally at eaves and at high level). The easiest way to achieve this is to install eaves vents and dry ridge systems.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.