Marley Thrutone: 600mm x 600mm
Need help? Check out our
Marley Thrutone fibre cement slates are incredibly popular due to their light weight and ease of installation. With their smooth face, square-cut edges, Thrutone fibre cement slates look great too! As well as handling a pitch as low as 15º, these adaptable roofing tiles come in an attractive blue-grey colour.
Cutting is quick and simple, either with a regular hacksaw or a scribe and straight edge. The slates are delivered pre-drilled.
Features & benefits:
- Smooth flat surface with square cut edges.
- Lightweight and easy to fit using standard practice.
- Minimum pitch of 15º with hook fixing (600 x 300mm only).
- Proved lifespan of over 60 years.
- Made from a blend of Portland cement & water, with cellulose & man-made fibres.
- Weatherproof, UV resistant Acrylic surface, with wax coating on underside.
- Product Code: IE_TT6030B.
- Manufacturer: Marley.
- Sizes: 600mm x 600mm (600mm x 300mm slate is also available).
- Colours: Blue-Black.
- Shape: Regular.
- Meets BS EN 492 standard.
- ‘Very Good’ BES 6001 (Responsible Sourcing) rating, possible 3 credits.
- 100% recyclable, with a low carbon footprint (13 CO2e/m2).
- Minimum Pitch 20°.
- 100% Recyclable.
- Fibre Cement Datasheet.
Due to the close fitting nature of fibre cement slates, in accoradance to BS5250, ventilation of the roof space is required (normally at eaves and at high level). The easiest way to achieve this is to install eaves vents and dry ridge systems.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.