Natural Roof Slate Sample Box: 50cm x 25cm (20" x 10")
This product isn't available
Need help? Check out our
Natural Slate Sample Box.
Here at Ashbrook Roofing we are passionate about Natural Roofing Slates.
We have carefully selected some of our best selling slates and these are now available as a sample pack. Take advantage of this and let us guide you through the process of choosing the perfect Roofing Slate for your project.
Ideal for customers who need to present a sample slate to a local authority for them to approve it.
Each pack will include 5 x Roofing Slates along with an information sheet detailing the key features and benefits.
The following slates are included in each pack:
- Chinese Fading Slate - A well graded budget slate, with a colour that naturally weathers over time.
- Spanish Benuza Blue - A charming blue/grey British character slate, popular in National Parks and Conservation areas.
- Spanish Cabello Plus - A well graded, blue/grey slate with stable pyrites that punches well above its budget price.
- Spanish Escola - An exceptionally high quality and well graded slate. Favoured for its clean looks and ease of installation.
- Spanish Benuza Blue Rustica - A tough, no nonsense slate with a stunning riven surface.
All sample slates are 50cm x 25cm in size.
With over 30 years' experience as installers and suppliers, we have the knowledge and expertise to give you the advice you need to choose the right slate for your project.
Please do not hesitate to give us a call on 01629 828500 to have a chat with one of our slate specialists.
Ashbrook Roofing offers free delivery for orders over £50 or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm (Mon - Fri) are:
- Standard (FREE on orders over £50): 2-3 working days
- Express (£15.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email us email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.