Permanite Challenger 180 Polyester Roofing Felt (Type 5B), 20m x 1m
Permanite Challenger 180 Polyester Roofing Felt (Type 5B), 20m x 1m is a durable, long-lasting top-layer roofing felt.
The base is coated with oxidised bitumen and finished with a sand surface. The sand finish makes Challenger 180 Poly Sand an excellent material for use with thermal installation (PIR) boards. Traditional, pour and roll methods are recommended for installation of this watertight, polymeric membrane.
Features & benefits:
- Prevents damage to roof decking by water and vapour penetration.
- Tough, polyester base which is highly resistant to tears and delamination.
- Features a base of high-strength, tear resistant polyester.
- Manufactured for durability, to resist physical damage and delamination.
- Material: Polyester base coated with oxidised bitumen and an upper surface of sand.
- IKO Product Code: 50170000.
- Brand: IKO.
- Size: 1m x 20m roll.
- Surface Finish: Sand (upper surface).
- Roll Weight: 39kg.
- Base Weight: 180g/m2.
- Standards: BS 8747 S3 P3 (formerly 5B).
Permanite Challenger 180 Polyester Roofing Felt (Type 5B), 20m x 1m is recommended for use with flat roof, PIR insulation boards.
A datasheet about the installation of this product is available in the downloads tab.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.