Permavent ECO: 50m x 1m
- Buy 3 for £32.50 Inc. VAT each and save 6%
Need help? Check out our
Permavent ECO (50m x 1m) is a top quality breather membrane. It is suitable for all cold, warm, hybrid and boarded roof designs.
Permavent is manufactured using unique bonding techniques adapted from the medical industry. Permavent’s exclusive laminating processes produce a multi-layer membrane with incredible tensile strength and superior water vapour transmission. For long-lasting protection of roofing timbers this underlay is hard to beat.
Features & benefits:
- One of the best performing breather membranes, offering superior strength, breathibility, flexibility and durability.
- Top of the range performance, suitable as a breather membrane for all domestic and commercial applications.
- Uniquely laminated for long lasting durability, tear resistance and integrity.
- Excellent water shedding and vapour transfer characteristics – keeps roofing timber dry and free from rot.
- Material: Multiple layers of polypropylene, in a specially laminated membrane.
- Brand: Permavent.
- Size: 50m x 1m.
- Roll Weight: 4.6kg.
- Standards: CE Certified, compliant with BS 5250, BS 5534, BS 8000-6, BS EN 1991-1-4, BS EN 13859, and BS EN 13501-1.
Permavent ECO (50m x 1m) is suitable for use within Zones 1-4 of the UK Zonal map (as shown in the image).
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.