Pitched Lead Slate: 110mm
Lead Roof Vents
Pitched Lead Slate: 110mm. These Lead Slate Pipes are ideal for use as roof vents, as they provide a watertight seal where flue pipes or soil stack penetrate the roof. This pitched lead slate is handmade from Code 5 lead, with a 110mm outlet pipe and a 30° angle. This is a truly sustainable ventilation solution with a BRE Green Guide rating of A or A+.
Lead Slates are the perfect and permanent solution to weathering pipe penetrations through tiles or slated roofs. Lead slates can be dressed to fit tiles of any profile without risk of wind lift due to the flexible nature of lead.
Features & benefits:
- High specification, all-lead slate– hand made in the UK.
- Straightforward, traditional installation – popular with skilled roofers.
- Sustainable conservation solution for listed buildings, with a BRE Green Guide rating of A or A+.
- Maintenance free, with a long life expectancy.
- Manufacture: Hand-made from Code 5 lead sheet.
- 110mm outlet pipe.
- 30° angle.
- Size: 450mm x 450mm.
- Colour: Natural lead.
- Weight: 6kg.
- Standards: BS EN 12588.
- 100% Recyclable.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please do not hesitate to give us a call on: 01629 828500.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.