Fibre Cement Ridge Tiles
Fibre cement ridge tiles and fixings from the UK's best-known suppliers including Marley Eternit and Cembrit. We supply fibre cement ridge tiles and fixings from these two suppliers. After adding a ridge-fix batten, the ridge-tiles are simply drilled and screwed down with the recommended number of self-sealing screws.
There are a lot of reasons why dry ridge systems are a hot topic right now; whether it’s down to increasingly violent storms or incorrect mixing of wet-fix mortar, there seems to be a minor epidemic of ridge tile failure. A dry-fix system using fibre cement ridge tiles is a simple, relatively inexpensive, long-term solution to the problem.
The result is a neat, storm-proof ridge, achieved without resorting to mortar, with its notorious potential for deterioration and eventual failure.
Contact us today for easy to understand, impartial advice about ridging, ventilating and weatherproofing your roof. We can also offer you a very competitive quote for your best dry ridge solution.
- Cembrit Steep Pitch (90 degree) Fibre Cement Ridge Tiles£22.50 Inc. VAT As low as £18.50 Inc. VAT
- SVK Fibre Cement Plain Angle Ridge - 135° Angle (25° Pitch)
- SVK Fibre Cement Plain Angle Ridge - 120° Angle (30° Pitch)
- SVK Fibre Cement Plain Angle Ridge - 105° Angle (40° Pitch)
- SVK Fibre Cement Plain Angle Ridge - 90° Angle (45° Pitch)