Premium Copper Annular Ring Shank Nails: 1kg
Premium Copper Annular Ring Shank Nails: 1kg.
Annular ring shank nails are used to securely fix lead sheet roofing panels to battens or other supporting woodwork. These nails are also recommended for securing lead fixing clips. The nail shank is ribbed with annular rings for extra grip.
Lead sheet will expand and contract, depending on the temperature. When hammered into a batten or supporting timber, the ribbed shank prevents the nails from being pulled out of the woodwork by the movement of the lead.
Copper is used for roofing nails due to its natural resistance to corrosion when exposed to rain and pollution. These high quality, copper ARS nails are manufactured to British Standard, BS 1202.
Features & benefits:
- Used to secure lead sheet panels and clips to supporting timber.
- Special, annular ring shank gives the nails extra grip.
- Features a large ‘clout’ head.
- Manufactured to high quality standards from corrosion resistant copper.
- Brand: Premium Roofing Products Ltd.
- Length: 20mm.
- Size: 20mm, 25mm, 30mm and 38mm.
- Colour: Natural copper.
- Weight: 1kg
- Standard: BS 1202 Parts 1 & 2.
- Fully recyclable.
Premium Copper Annular Ring Shank Nails are recommended by The Lead Sheet Association for fixing heavy, lead panels.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.