Premium Copper Fixing Clips: 600mm x 50mm (pack 10)
Premium Copper Fixing Clips: 600mm x 50mm (pack 10) are manufactured from pure copper. They are mainly used to prevent wind lift, where high winds can get beneath the trailing edges of lead panels or flashings. The fixing clips also help to support the flashings during and after installation. This makes installation easier and prevents movement and distortion of flashings due to ‘lead drag’.
The pliability of these clips makes them ideal for moulding around complex profiles. Naturally, the copper provides excellent resistance to corrosion and pollution, prolonging the life expectancy of the installation.
Each pack of Premium Fixing Clips contains 10 individual 600 x 50 x 0.6mm copper clips.
Features & benefits:
- Prevents lead panels and flashings from lifting in high winds.
- Supports and stabilises lead, making installation easier.
- The copper clips can be moulded around complicated profiles
- Manufacture: Made from corrosion resistant copper.
- Brand: Premium Roofing Products Ltd.
- Size: 600mm x 50mm x 0.6mm.
- Quantity: 10 clips per pack.
- Colour: Natural copper.
- Standard: BS EN 1172.
- Fully recyclable.
A datasheet can be found in the downloads tab on these fixing clips.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.