Premium Copper Fixing Strip: 10m x 50mm
The Premium Copper Fixing Strip: 10m x 50mm enables you to save cash by cutting your own fixing clips.
Fixing clips help to prevent wind uplift on lead panels or flashings installed in windy areas. The clips can also help to prevent ‘lead drag’ – the distortion and slippage of heavy lead flashing over time.
Manufactured from pure copper, these strips won’t rust or suffer damage from pollution. This roll has a gauge of 0.6mm – strong enough to provide support, yet malleable enough to mould around awkward profiles.
Features & benefits:
- Economical roll of copper strip for making custom length fixing clips.
- Strong enough to support lead flashing – malleable enough to mould around complex profiles.
- Non-corroding, with a long life expectancy.
- Manufacture: Made from copper strip.
- Brand: Premium Roofing Products Ltd.
- Size: 10m x 50mm x 0.6mm.
- Quantity: 10 metre roll.
- Colour: Natural copper.
- Standard: BS EN 1172.
- Fully recyclable.
A datasheet can be found in the downloads tab on these fixing strips.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.