Premium Copper Fixing Strip: 20m x 50mm
Premium Copper Fixing Strip (20m x 50mm) enable you to cut your own fixing clips from this LSA approved roll.
Custom clips cut from this roll help to prevent wind uplift on lead flashings and panels. They also prevent the weight of the lead from pulling the flashing free from the chasing.
Copper strip is naturally resistant to corrosion and pollution. With a gauge of 0.6mm, clips cut from this strip are ideal for working around complex profiles.
Features & benefits:
- Versatile roll of copper strip for making low-cost, custom length fixing clips.
- Strong enough to support lead flashing but flexible enough to mould around complex profiles.
- Non-corroding, with a long life expectancy.
- Manufacture: Made from copper strip.
- Brand: Premium Roofing Products Ltd.
- Size: 20m x 50mm x 0.6mm.
- Quantity: 20 metre roll.
- Colour: Natural copper.
- Standard: BS EN 1172.
- Fully recyclable.
A datasheet can be found in the downloads tab on these fixing strips.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.