Premium Flexible Lead Slate (Angled)
Designed for pitched roofs between 20 and 40 degrees, this Premium Flexible Lead Slate (Angled) offers an easy way to fit a weather-tight seal where a flue or soil stack pipe penetrates the roof. The slate is manufactured from a flexible sheet of Code 4 lead. An angled, neoprene seal is securely bonded to the slate. The seal can be cut to accommodate a wide range of pipe diameters.
The ‘angled’ lead slate is specially designed for fitting on roofs with steeper pitches. The flexibility of the metal means that the flat, 450 x 450mm, flashing can be easily adapted to fit tiled, slate or felt roofing. Convenient grooves are marked in the neoprene sleeve, making it easy to cut an aperture for flue or soil pipes from 25 to 125mm diameters. The weatherproof, neoprene sleeve can withstand continuous flue temperatures up to 100 degrees C.
Fitting can be handled by an experienced DIY’er or self-builder. We recommend that the seal is cut with an aperture slightly smaller than the pipe diameter. This will ensure a snug, watertight fit. Apply a dab of washing-up liquid to the neoprene to help it slip over the pipe or flue. Finish by coating the lead with patination oil – taking care to avoid getting the oil on the neoprene.
This angled, Premium Flexible Lead Slate is manufactured to exceptionally high standards. You can expect more than 20 years of trouble-free service from this top quality roof flashing.
Features & benefits:
- Weather proof sealing solution for soil pipes and flue roof penetrations.
- Designed for slate, tile or felt roofs with pitches of 20 to 40 degrees.
- Cut the neoprene seal to match pipe diameters of 25mm to 125mm.
- Easy to fit – flexible, lead flashing base ban be moulded to match the roofing material.
- Minimum life expectancy of 20 years.
- Manufacture: A conical, neoprene seal bonded to Code 4 lead sheet.
- Product Code: N/A.
- Brand: Premium Roofing Products Ltd.
- Size: Seals pipes from 25mm to 125mm – 450mm x 450mm base.
- Max Temperature: Can handle 100 degrees (continuous).
- Colour: Natural lead flashing with black, neoprene seal.
- Weight: Around 4kg.
- Standards: BS EN 12588.
- Fully recyclable.
The flexible, lead slate will develop natural patination. This can be reduced by applying patination oil. Don’t allow the oil to come into contact with the neoprene seal.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.