Premium Stainless Steel Fixing Clips: 300mm x 50mm (pack 10)
Premium Stainless Steel Fixing Clips: 300mm x 50mm (pack 10) help to prevent lead panels and flashings from lifting in high winds. Stainless steel clips are normally used in situations where the clip can only be fixed at the top. Typically, these clips would be used to stabilise lead flashings installed over a glass roof.
Manufactured from non-corroding stainless steel, these rigid, high-strength clips can support the weight of lead flashings without failing due to rust. This type of fixing also prevents ‘lead drag’. This occurs gradually over time, and may result in the lead pulling free from the chasing.
Features & benefits:
- Recommended to help prevent wind uplift of lead panels and flashings installed over glass.
- Provides high strength, rigid support to reduce ‘lead drag’.
- Stainless steel resists corrosion, ensuring a long life expectancy for the installation.
- Manufacture: Pre-cut and shaped from fully annealed, stainless steel.
- Brand: Premium Roofing Products Ltd.
- Size: 300mm x 50mm x 0.4mm.
- Quantity: 10 clips per pack.
- Colour: Natural steel.
- Standard: BS EN 10088.
- Fully recyclable.
A datasheet can be found in the downloads tab on these fixing clips.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.