Premium Stainless Steel Fixing Clips: 600mm x 50mm (pack 10)
Need help? Check out our
Premium Stainless Steel Fixing Clips: 600mm x 50mm (pack 10) are used to prevent the free ends of lead panels and flashings from lifting in high winds. Manufactured from corrosion resistant stainless steel, these rigid fixing clips are recommended for single point fixing – typically over a glass roof.
The additional strength and rigidity of the stainless steel compensates for the single point of fixing to the supporting timber or brickwork. As well as helping to prevent wind lift, steel fixing clips also reduce the risk of ‘lead drag’ – the distortion and movement of the flashing over time.
Features & benefits:
- Helps to prevent wind uplift of lead panels and flashings installed over glass.
- Helps to prevent long-term distortion and movement of heavy flashings due to ‘lead drag’.
- Manufactured form corrosion resistant stainless steel to ensure a long life expectancy.
- Manufacture: Pre-cut from strips of fully annealed, stainless steel.
- Brand: Premium Roofing Products Ltd.
- Size: 600mm x 50mm x 0.4mm.
- Quantity: 10 clips per pack.
- Colour: Natural steel.
- Standard: BS EN 10088.
- Fully recyclable.
A datasheet can be found in the downloads tab on these fixing clips.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.