Premium Stainless Steel Fixing Strip: 10m x 50mm
Need help? Check out our
Premium Stainless Steel Fixing Strip (10m x 50mm) enables you to cut custom length fixing strips for lead flashings.
The roll has a gauge of 0.4mm, giving it the strength needed to support lead flashings and panels. Correct fixing will prevent the flashings from lifting in high winds or dragging out of the chasing.
Steel is used in preference to copper for rigid, single point fixing of lead flashings – especially over glass. This cost-saving, 10m x 50mm x 0.4mm stainless steel fixing strip roll can be cut down to make fixing clips of exactly the right length without wasting any metal.
Features & benefits:
- Economical roll of stainless steel strip for making custom length, lead flashing fixing clips.
- Strong and rigid enough to support lead flashings and panels.
- Recommended for fixing flashings over glass.
- Non-corroding, with a long life expectancy.
- Manufacture: Made from Stainless Steel strip.
- Brand: Premium Roofing Products Ltd.
- Size: 10mm x 50mm x 0.4mm.
- Quantity: 10 metre roll.
- Colour: Natural Steel.
- Standard: BS EN 1172.
- Fully recyclable.
A datasheet can be found in the downloads tab on these fixing strips.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.