Premium Stainless Steel Fixing Strip: 20m x 50mm
Premium Stainless Steel Fixing Strip (20m x 50mm) enables roofers to cut custom length fixing strips for lead flashings.
Manufactured from high-strength, 0.4mm gauge stainless steel, this roll can be used to make rigid fixing strips which are exactly the right length for the job in hand. Extra strong, rigid fixing clips are recommended for fixing flashings over glass. When correctly fitted, steel fixing clips will prevent wind uplift and stop the lead from sagging over time.
This 10m x 50mm x 0.4mm stainless steel fixing strip reduces costs by eliminating the waste created by trimming fixed-length, off-the-shelf fixing clips down to the required length.
Features & benefits:
- Waste reducing roll of stainless steel strip for making custom length lead fixing clips.
- Rigid, high strength support for lead flashing and panels.
- Recommended for reducing wind lift on flashings installed over glass.
- Resistant to corrosion, with a long life expectancy.
- Manufactured from Stainless Steel strip.
- Brand: Premium Roofing Products Ltd.
- Size: 20mm x 50mm x 0.4mm.
- Quantity: 20 metre roll.
- Colour: Natural Steel.
- Standard: BS EN 1172.
- Fully recyclable.
A datasheet can be found in the downloads tab on these fixing strips.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.